I love adventure, people, and working on projects with artists making awesome stuff. Sometimes this involves taking photographs, shooting video, or recording movie sound. Sometimes it's just me making gear in the garage to support the other stuff. I am always ready for new challenges in great places with awesome people.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Beer Commercial

St Louis is defiantly a beer town. A small little company called Anhuser-Bush has been making beer in St Louis for years, but when I got a call from my friend Sid to do sound for a beer commercial, it was not working for the king. I don't want to give away any product specifics because I can't find them showing up on the internet radar yet, but beer commercials are lots of fun.

This commercial had some great dialogue to record, some amazing atmospheric sounds, and the challenge of recoding something that got really loud very fast. Did I mention commercials pay pretty decent also.

Seriously if the guys who make commercials for that other St Louis beer need a sound guy, I am happy to travel back up to St Louis or over to Amsterdam anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment