I love adventure, people, and working on projects with artists making awesome stuff. Sometimes this involves taking photographs, shooting video, or recording movie sound. Sometimes it's just me making gear in the garage to support the other stuff. I am always ready for new challenges in great places with awesome people.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Stand Up 4 Marriage


When Jason, who I've worked with previously on a couple theater projects, called me about running a camera for a local live stage event, I was more then happy to be shooting camera only a few minutes from my home.

"Stand Up 4 Marriage" was billed as a comedy event for couples featuring Yakov Smirnoff, John Gray, Chonda Pierce, and Mark Gungor.
In addition to putting some great shots up on the jumbo screen and for the live event I also got some great MacGyver moments troubleshooting video signals and building last minute audio cables.

They say the show must go on, and tonight in front of a packed house, it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment