I love adventure, people, and working on projects with artists making awesome stuff. Sometimes this involves taking photographs, shooting video, or recording movie sound. Sometimes it's just me making gear in the garage to support the other stuff. I am always ready for new challenges in great places with awesome people.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Road Trip Documentary

I've been shooting since this summer on about 25 random dates for a documentary which I have been extremely privileged to be apart of. I wish I could share a few more details about this project (and eventually I will), but the entire process has made me very interested in exploring additional documentary work.

It's a unique opportunity to be injected into someone's life to observe all the fascinating details they may consider mundane. The fringe benefit has to be the new relationships that occur as a result.

Everything should be winding down for me around the first week of June, but I will be excited to follow the project as it starts to be assembled.

No comments:

Post a Comment